Dooley's Dog House collects $4,600 in donations for Homeward Pet

Dooley'sSanta During the last two weekends in November, Dooley's Dog House took Pet Photos with Santa to benefit Homeward Pet Adoption Center, collecting over $4,600 in donations. Dogs and cats of every shape and size came in to sit on Santa's lap, smile for the camera and say "cheese." Dogs and cats were not the only pets to participate - one family brought in their pet rat. Another family posed for their photo with their pet chicken.

Congratulations to all for such a successful event for a good cause.

Dooley's is located at

1421 Market Street, Kirkland, WA 98033 425.889.2200

About Dooley's Dog House:


Passion for Dogs & Cats

We celebrate the positive impact that dogs and cats have on our lives

We will strive to offer products and information that will improve their nutrition, limit their susceptibility to disease, and improve their quality of life

We believe that every dog and cat’s life is important. Therefore we support our local shelters and rescue organizations and encourage the public to adopt a pet instead of buying from a pet store or breeder.

Satisfying and Education our Customers

We want to exceed our customer’s expectations every time they visit our store

We want to educate our customers about natural and organic foods, dog and cat nutrition, and share our views on the environment and other issues we value

We want our store to become a community meeting place where our customers seek information and feel free to share their needs and concerns with us and their friends

Community and Environmental Stewardship

We support sustainable agriculture and will do our part to increase the support of organic, non-factory, environmentally friendly farming practices within the pet food industry

We support our local community and will buy locally whenever it is possible

We are environmentalists. We will recycle, reuse, and reduce our waste as much as possible

About HomewardPet:

Mission Statement:

Homeward Pet is a nonprofit, no-kill animal shelter serving the Seattle area.

Our mission is to give homeless animals a second chance through our rescue, shelter, and adoption programs.

19 Years of Animal Rescue and Adoption!

Celebrate our 19th anniversary with us! We were founded in 1990 under the name "Hooterville Pet Safehaus". We started with simple goals: save and re-home cats and dogs and educate the public about spaying and neutering their pets.

In 2002 Hooterville became Homeward Pet Adoption Center. We are one of the largest no-kill shelters in the state of Washington! Each year Homeward helps over 1,100 cats and dogs find their forever home. Where do these animals come from? 40% are owner surrenders and the other 60% are animals we rescue from shelters who euthanize.

We remain small with a staff of 12 (half are part time). And our 200+ volunteers are our backbone (thank you volunteers and donors!). Many of the rescued animals who come to Homeward get more love and attention in our shelter than they have ever known.

Celebrate with us! Our shelter continues to grow and improve. Drop by and get to know us better!