Volunteer needed to join Kirkland’s Park Board

Applications due November 4th

The City of Kirkland seeks applicants for an adult position on its Park Board.  The Park Board advises the City Council on matters relating to parks, recreation, and community services.  To be eligible to apply, applicants must be 18 years of age or older and live in current city limits.  Qualified applicants will be interviewed by the City Council who makes the final selection.   Completed applications must be received by the City Clerk prior to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 4, 2010.  Information about this vacancy and application forms are available at the information counter at City Hall, 123 Fifth Avenue; by telephone at (425) 587-3190; or on the City’s website atwww.ci.kirkland.wa.us.