Synchronized swimming is an Olympic sport that combines the grace of ballet, the agility of gymnastics, and the athleticism of swimming. It is the ultimate team sport, since each individual member plays an integral part to the team's ultimate success. Local families are fortunate to have an excellent team, the Seattle Synchronized Swim Team, which one can often find swimming at the Juanita High School pool.
The Seattle Synchronized Swim Team welcomes interested swimmers ages 6-12, able to swim a lap of crawl stroke and breast stroke, to join them at Juanita High School pool on January 14, 2012 (see details below).
More about the Seattle Synchronized Swim Team:
- Offers beginner to advance instruction on the Eastside
- Has a recreational and competitive team.
- Creates teams by age and skill level.
- Trains and competes September through June.
- Competes locally, regionally and nationally.
- Coaches have National and/or International competitive backgrounds.
The latest achievements of the club include:
- Numerous 2011 season top placements at the local, regional, and national level for all competitive teams.
- 2011 Season US National Team Placement - There were two Seattle Synchro Swim Team members on the US Junior National and two on the 11-12 Age Group Team.
- Looking Forward to the 2012 Season - Two athletes are qualified to try out for the Junior National team, four in the 13-15 Age Group category, and one in the 11-12 category.
Try this exciting sport for free:
When: January 14, 2012. If you are interested, please mail us at the address below.
Who: Ages 6-12, able to swim a lap of crawl stroke and breast stroke.
What: Bring a swim cap, goggles, and nose clip (and don't forget your swim suit and your towel!).
Where: Juanita High School Pool (10601 NE 132nd St, Kirkland, 98034)
For more information visit their web page http://seattlesynchro.com/drupal/ , call them at (253) 951-4388 or e-mail them at email@example.com